Fourteen podcasts and videos featuring Jenny B. holding forth about everything.
Spring 2017 saw me travel from one end of the country to the other, talking about my literary thriller, LONG BLACK VEIL as well as other topics I hold dear: family, identity, and human rights. Along the way I taped a half dozen or more podcasts and other public talks, and I thought it might be helpful if I gathered them all in one place.
So here it is: Podcast Jubilee, featuring your old friend Jenny F. B. Enjoy!
• Out this week: the Barnes and Noble podcast with me and Miwa Messer
• The unsinkable Faith Salie (of Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me fame) and I talked about mystery and humor for Audible.
• Here’s the video of a conversation I had with Anna Quindlen and Susan Faludi on Feminism and Invention.
• I recorded “Where We’re Going and the Future of the Trans Movement in LA for LGBTQ&A. With Jeffrey Masters
• I interviewed Caitlyn Jenner at the 92nd Street Y on April 27, 2017.
• Read It Forward recorded this “Book Club Appetizer” for LONG BLACK VEIL.
• Over at Beaks n Geeks I talked about LBV and Literature as Resistance
• Richard Russo, my old friend, and I talked about the variables and constants in a writer’s life at WNYC’s Studio 360.
• At the Aspen Ideas Conference, I talked with Kristen Powers about Being a Transgender American.
• Here’s a talk about suspense and identity at the Open Book Event sponsored by Penguin.
• And finally, the amazing Susan Faludi and I sat down to talk about Long Black Veil, Feminism, and Identity. “Is identity the thing we create, or the thing we can’t escape?: A series of talks– start anywhere.
This one is about Long Black Veil.
This one is about love, romance & marriage.
This one is about trans experience.
This one is about ghost stories.